Video games aren’t all bad, after all. Here I was, thinking Jack Thompson actually, I dunno, made sense. Using six subjects as their playthings, researchers conducted a study on whether first-person shooters can improve eyesight. The six subjects in question have cataract disorders, and were instructed by researchers to play Medal of Honor for 40 hours over a span of a month. According to Daphne Maurer of McMaster University in...Read More
- Something huge is happening for PS3 next month
- Rumour: Modern Warfare 3 multiplayer details leaked
- 5 Reasons not to get excited about Modern Warfare 3
- What next for Sony and Microsoft?
- Why is our industry still obsessed with blissful graphics?
- Rumour: EA working on multiplayer-focused Mercenaries 3
- 5 Reasons to get excited for Modern Warfare 3
- PlayStation Network Down: Hacked Again?
- Little Deviants not so little price
- Sony tested PSN today, trophies synced